Sunday, June 04, 2006

Citibank-Always Screwing Customers Over-Always!

Came across this online. One more person dumbs these corporate terrorists!

"They pulled their crap on me twice in the last year. Switching payment due dates and jacking my interest rate and applying fees just for the hell of it all. I have been using their services for over 10 years and I am now being repaid by asinine customer service practices that are nearly criminal. That's enough for me. I don't carry a balance so there is nothing to penalize. Citibank can now kiss my pasty white working man's behind. That card is gooonnneeeee".

Always good to hear that people are canceling their cards with these corporate theives and terrorists.

3 Comments:

Blogger Citisucks said...

One example out of many of how Citibank is always screwing over customers. Citibank has paid pr terrorits raiding the blogsphere and there are still more anti-citibank messages than pro-citibank ones. Show's you just how horrible this corporate terrorist cell called Citibank is.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Undeniable Liberal said...

I own no credit cards and never will. As a matter of fact, in addition to that, i try to spend money at locally owned merchents whenever humanly possible. yeah sure, some of the money still goes to the corporations but not as much.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Citisucks said...

Undeniable Liberal,
That is awesome that you own no credit cards. That people need credit cards is just a myth promoted by the corporate terrorists. In fact many places don't take credit cards and I always get a laugh when the credit cards idiots who don't carry cash are shocked to find this out.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home